Over the last several weeks I have been cleaning smd prepping this 13b for a rebuild. I had to get one new rotor and I lapped the rough irons to make them useable. I ported the mid iron with a street port and polished the other intake ports. I also did a street port on the exhaust and swapped the exhaust sleeves for turbo ones for better flow. The irons got painted with gray Gun Kote and I used aluminum bright on the housings and front cover. We got Rotary Avation apex seals and Atkins side seals and the rebuild kit also came from atkins. Engine went together smoothly and is back in the truck now awaiting for the fuel system to be finished along with the radiator and oil cooler. Then to get a Maxxecu to run everything and we will be brapping in no time!